Previous Experiences in Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Agro Enterprise, Farmers’ Entrepreneurship Program and Linking Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries to the Corporate Supply Chain, Catholic Relief Services-US Catholic Conference of Bishops Philippines Country Program CBCP, Intramuros, Manila [Full Time Employee] (November 2013 – May 2014)
- Facilitated the development of project/program level theory of change, Logical Framework ( LogFrame, Results Framework [RF], or ProFrame), Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT), Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP), and General & Detailed Implementation Plans (GIP & DIP)
- Facilitated the identification of lessons learned and best practices for project/program design and implementation Supports the identification key stakeholders’ information needs, especially those of beneficiaries, and design report form to respond to them
- Facilitated gap analysis to select and adjust existing data collection forms, or identify needs to design new forms based on M & E design
- Regional Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer-Project Development Officer II, Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program Regional Project Management Office, Department of Social Welfare and Development-National Capital Region Field Office; San Rafael St. Legarda, Manila, Philippines [Individual Contract-Memorandum of Agreement] (January 2011-December 2012)
- Provided Technical Support in the implementation of spot checks, impact evaluation, research activities and special field visits by representatives from World Bank (WB) and Australian International Development Agency (AusAid).
- Managed and conducted field monitoring as required by the Regional Director.
- Recommended policies and/or strategies pertaining to planning, monitoring & evaluation, and research. Drafted internal & external communications, and project proposals.
- Consolidated and submitted periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) technical reports, special reports and presentations relative to the performance and accomplishments of the National Capital Region.Innovated and initiated standardized templates to aid staff reporting.
- Designed and maintained the website for the DSWD-NCR Pantawid Pamilya Monitoring and Evaluation Unit. (https://sites.google.com/site/ncrpantawidme/)
- Resource Person for important meetings at the Regional and Local Advisory Committees.